About Donor-Advised Funds
A Donor-Advised Fund (DAF) allows individuals to make charitable contributions and receive an immediate tax deduction. The funds are managed by a DAF custodian, and the donor can recommend grants to their preferred nonprofit organizations.
Donors can contribute to the fund over time and recommend grants to charities at their discretion, providing flexibility in their giving strategy.
- Retain the flexibility to make grant recommendations over time.
- Receive an immediate tax deduction when contributing to your fund.
- Make an immediate impact on our mission.
How it works
- Using this form, provide your contact information and donation details. This helps ensure your donation is used as intended.
- Following the instructions provided, connect to your Donor-Advised Fund account and submit your request.
- Your Donor-Advised Fund provider will receive the grant request and send you a confirmation email.
- Once approved, your DAF provider distributes the funds to our organization on your behalf.
Contribute through your DAF by submitting a grant request
This tool will help you easily request a grant from your donor-advised fund, and share your information with us to make sure your gift is put to best use!
More ways to make an impact
Gifts in a will or trust
Donations in your will or trust are (by far) the most popular type of planned gift. Learn more, or get help starting your will (for free!).
Gifting assets not covered by your will — like 401(k) or IRA accounts — may help your heirs avoid unwanted taxes, even if you’re below the estate tax threshold.